Love DyaRi

First of All I wanna thanks to some one who give me a chance to have this beautiful Blog with love. Hope we will put all of our story in here and let All the one knows about us. Couse we are a part of the story of this world. Thanks God ^-^

" a friend in need is a friend in deed " (wise men said)

The day I met you. I found a friend and a friendship that I pray will never end. This friendship we share Is so precious to me. I hope it grows and flourishes and lasts un to infinity. Our friendship is one-in-a-million so let's hold on to it and each other. We cannot let this chance of pure bliss fly away for there will never be another. Just let me hold you in my Hug of the beautiful love in world. And promise me that you will not go anyway and leave me without your love.

Tokyo, July 3th 2009

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - .:*:. Life DyaRi .:*:. - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template